- (1) Reviling Allah or his Messenger;
- (2) being sarcastic about Allah’s name, His command, His interdiction, His promise, or His threat’;
- (3) denying any verse of the Quran or ‘anything which by scholarly consensus belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it’;
- (4) holding that ‘any of Allah’s messengers or prophets are liars, or to deny their being sent’;
- (5) reviling the religion of Islam;
- (6) being sarcastic about any ruling of the Sacred Law;
- (7) denying that Allah intended ‘the Prophet’s message to be the religion followed by the entire world.
mardi 7 mai 2013
The recent Pew poll on the attitudes of Muslims worldwide is not worth the paper it is written on. Most of the questions were designed to present Islam as normal and Muslims as no different from average Americans. Indeed, the conclusion of the Pew Poll (discussed below) is: Muslims in their belief are little different from Protestants.
When you read the outcomes of Pew Polls on Islam, you need to understand that there is no multiplicity of Islam—no moderate or radical Islam, no Western version, Indonesian or Saudi Islam.
Islam is an evil religious creed—one and only one—which is founded exclusively on the Quran and Sunnah.
The difference between Islam practiced in different Muslims countries lies only in the degree real Islam is applied.
Muslims, regard the Quran as a holy and divine law-book for to the point application for all eternity.
Muslims cannot question or doubt almighty Allah’s words contained in their Quran, and a copy of the Quran is preserved in Heaven. Its ideas are absolutely true and beyond all criticism.
Question anything from the Quran amounts to questioning the very wisdom of the Omniscient God, and hence blasphemous. A Muslim’s only duty is to believe every word of the Quran and obey them as divine commands of the almighty creator. Muslims, who question just one word of the Quran, become apostates of Islam, deserving death penalty.
According to sacred Islam Islamic law, Muslims can be killed (beheaded) for any of the following:
Now let us see some of Pew Polls data:
The proportion of Muslims, who support severe punishments for criminals and executing apostates, especially in South Asia and the Middle East-North Africa regions, are truly alarming. In the case of punishments, 60% of Muslims—i.e. 0.9 billion—want severe punishment for criminals and 0.8 billion want execution of Apostates.
Continue reading at Islam-Watch.