mercredi 15 février 2012

CES BRAVES MUZZ

Brit teen severely beaten by “Asian” gang (pic)

Asian is code for Muslim in the U.K., usually Pakistani Muslims.


A teenager was left for dead after being chased and savagely beaten by a gang of Asians in a suspected racist attack.

Daniel Stringer, 17, was pursued through a busy town centre by up to eight men and then repeatedly kicked and punched in the head.

He was left in the road, bleeding and barely conscious, as the gang melted away into the night.

Police say there is no evidence of provocation and are treating the attack as a serious hate crime.

Daniel’s family issued pictures of the teenager lying seriously ill in hospital with a fractured skull and fractured eye socket. They say the nerves behind his eyes have been damaged and he could be left with impaired vision.

‘I wish someone would tell me why they left my baby for dead in the road,’ said his mother Cheryl Stringer. ‘I’m lucky to still have him.

‘We don’t know the extent of the damage behind his eye until his swelling goes down.

‘He then needs plastic surgery on the eye socket that they broke in two places. He also has several fractures to his cheek that need plastic surgery and he also has a fractured skull.

‘It’s going to be a long, long battle for my gorgeous boy. I still can’t understand why they left him in the road to die.’

Daniel, still in great pain, told how he was cornered by the gang after they chased him through the town.

‘They were older than me,’ he said. ‘One of them grabbed me. He hit me in the face and that’s about all I can remember.

‘I’m upset and feel really down. Why me? I don’t know why they chose me.’

Because they are Muslim and you are not and their Koran encourages them to kill you.

And your government encourages them to flock to your country.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: