lundi 18 novembre 2013

THE BRAVE GERMAN

Outraged German woman upset at the church for allowing Muslims/

Imam to pray in it

imagesShe is being called “the brave German.” 

Her name is Heidi and she stood up in the middle of a Muslim-Christian Interfaith Service,  and denounced a Muslim call to prayer, by reciting Martin Luther, proclaiming, “Jesus Christ alone is Lord over Germany!”

 Memorial Church in Speyer hosted Karl Jenkins’ so called Mass for Peace “The Armed Man” where the Islamic call to prayer is performed by an Imam. 

For that reason, the “Campaign group for persecuted Christians” held a silent vigil at which 40 Christians took part. One of them, Heidi M. – also known as “The brave German”- didn’t want to remain silent any longer. 

While the choirs are entering the church, I have the feeling God is telling me: History repeats. The Imam is the second act of the evening. At least the first row of seats is filled with Muslims. F. recognized them immediately. They are watching him constantly.

Confidently the Imam is reaching the pedestal and starts with this awful call. Quickly I’m taking my German flag which reads: Jesus Christ is the Lord. I’ m unrolling the flag and speak the famous quote by Martin Luther: “I am standing here. I cannot do otherwise.” I know, time is short. I’m lifting the curse the Imam has just placed on the church and on us. Read More



(Ban Koran)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: