1. This alpaca is reacting to the ultimate betrayal.
2. This squirrel would rather that you kept your distance.
3. This stork's reaction is pretty self-explanatory.
4. This bear is praying that you'll change your mind.
5. This hippopotamus has some solid advice on how to stay healthy into old age.
6. This beaver is hoping that a hug will make you change your mind.
7. This mother bird thinks that it's time for you to leave.
8. This gorilla is taking out her anger on a friend.
We know, gorilla. We know.
9. This turtle … oh, just forget it.
10. These grazing cows are hoping they misheard your blasphemous words.
11. This cat thinks that not going vegan is unforgivable.
12. This raven had really high hopes for you.
13. This squirrel wants you to take a look at the "Accidentally Vegan" list.
14. These really intense birds have choreographed some advice for you.
15. This mother cow would really like to raise her own calf.
16. This hen used for her eggs had her beak painfully seared off with a hot blade without being given any painkillers.
17. This mother pig will spend much of her life in a tiny gestation crate, having litter after litter of piglets she will never be permitted to care for.
The bottom line is that we don't need to use animals for their flesh, eggs, or milk. Unlike animals who actually have to consume flesh to survive, we have a choice. And vegans around the world are proof that it's an easy choice to make. We can help!
Curious about why these animals are so shocked that you aren't vegan yet?